We currently have no vacancies.
- A great place to work, genuinely welcoming and friendly in a beautiful setting;
- Passionate leaders within a collaborative staff team,
- A flourishing village school with over 150 years of heritage at the heart of the local community;
- A school graded with ‘Excellence’ and ‘deeply committed to the pupils and parents’ by SIAMs;
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted at latest inspection December 2020;
- Well-equipped with modernised buildings backing onto a large sports and recreation field;
- A school that has a 3-year trend of achieving higher attainment than national and county at the end of EYFS, KS1 and KS2;
- A C of E school that fosters an inclusive Christian ethos welcoming and respecting those of all faiths and none;
- Ambitious leadership that welcomes exciting new ideas.
- 148 friendly, welcoming and keen to learn children;
- An exciting ‘next step’ in your professional development;
- The backing of an excellent team committed to self-improvement;
- Supportive CPD programme for all staff;
- An experience driven curriculum full of engaging opportunities for children;
- The support of positive, engaged parents and experienced, committed governors;
- A picturesque village location just 4 miles from the historic city of Winchester, on the edge of the South Downs;
School visits before application for all our vacancies are encouraged and warmly welcomed and please take time to look through our school’s website too! Sophie Davies, Headteacher, would be delighted to meet you and talk about the opportunities within our setting. Please call the School Office for an appointment: 01962 713358
Applications: By application form to Mrs Jane Quin firstname.lastname@example.org
Twyford St Mary’s C of E Primary School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.